Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 08-14-2014, 02:14 AM

Default GASGAS Shop Manual

Thats right, I got your attention.
Now the Question is how much longer are GasGas owners who work on their own bikes, going to tolerate not having access to a shop manual. All The bikes from Japan have one available to purchase. What is the big secret for not making one for the consumer. These are the questions we need to ask GASGAS. Iam sure we have thousands of members on this site alone and thousands more on Thumper Talk and Adventure Ride. If we all get together it would be a voice they can no longer ignore. Remeber money talks and Iam sure we give GASGAS a lot of money. We shoud be repensented as a major market share and not ignored. Now who's with me...

Last edited by TRAILBLAZER808; 08-14-2014 at 05:48 AM.

Old 08-14-2014, 02:50 AM

Sorry but this can't be the first time, witch means they don't give a sh.., as long as we buy their mashines, why bother. But with you :-)
Old 08-14-2014, 03:05 AM

Thank you... Thats one
Now lets Keep it going. We can send this post to all the GASGAS dealers and make a statment... MONEY TALKS...
YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE ..... Tell you friends or enemies I dont care but JOIN US...
Remember UNITED WE ARE STRONG DIVIDED WE FALL.....

Last edited by TRAILBLAZER808; 08-14-2014 at 09:54 AM.
Old 08-14-2014, 05:18 AM
Super Moderator

Everyone please keep this thread civil and not turn it into a Gas Gas Bash. I'm all for having access to an updated workshop manual with some accurate torque specs.

Trailblazer808 - You are new here, and getting on your high horse to rally up the troops to make some kind of public display in the hope that someone at the factory makes a change isn't the way we go about things. Sit and read for a while and get a vibe for what it means to own a gasser. You'll see we all accept the bikes for the good and the bad (and we are all aware where improvement is needed). Exploded diagrams and owner manual information can be sourced on www.gasgasmotos.es and with some searching around you may even find an older workshop manual. There are some things that have been lost in translation from spanish to english and some torque specs that make you scratch your head. More info can also be found on the main page of this site - http://www.gasgasrider.org/

Relax, read, and enjoy!
Old 08-14-2014, 06:10 AM

My fellow Gassers, I may be new here, but I won't be complacent. Are we really asking for to much. A shop manual in English, I think not. GasGas more than likely has a shop manual but won't release it in the United States. Are we not Americans, the most powerful nation on earth and here we are being treated like 3rd class citizens. We represent a large market for GASGAS and its about time they realize it. JOIN US....
Old 08-14-2014, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAILBLAZER808 View Post
Thank you... Thats one

Now lets Keep it going. We can send this post to all the GASGAS dealers and make a statment... MONEY TALKS...

YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE ..... Tell you friends or enemies I dont care but JOIN US...

Remeber UNITED WE ARE STRONG DIVIDED WE FALL.....

Lololololol this post makes me giggle!
Ortonville Minnesota
Old 08-14-2014, 09:17 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Wow

Believe it or not folks on this site, such as Jakobi, actually live in elsewhere other than the States.

I agree with the premise of your post but you're going about it like a teenage boy might.

It's the American way I spose....
Old 08-14-2014, 09:28 AM

AGREE! Well, I'd like to have one for sure.
2015 Beta 300
2016 Beta 300RE
2016 Beta 350RE
Old 08-14-2014, 09:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
Wow

Believe it or not folks on this site, such as Jakobi, actually live in elsewhere other than the States.

I agree with the premise of your post but you're going about it like a teenage boy might.

It's the American way I spose....
That was my first thought, How old is this guy?

We would all like one but it is what it is! and believe it or not for many years many have gotten along just fine without a shop manual. Just hang tight I'm sure GasGas Spain is aware. True Gasser owners are a rare breed like Hunters and Collectors we find what we need!
Old 08-14-2014, 09:42 AM

Humor me, be part of the solution. The internet can be a powerful tool. All I have seen is the same people being complacent.