Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Other Bikes... > All Other Bikes...

All Other Bikes... KTM, Husky, VOR, Husaberg & Hondayamazuki...

Old 08-25-2015, 08:40 PM

Sherco all day, any day. My 14 250 2t is worlds better than my 13 300 GG was. Lighter, stronger, more responsive, and better build. Sherco's genius is not just the electronic power valve that allows real dual map power characteristics, but sourcing parts and using dimensions that are common with the most common brand on the market.

It's just a better package all the way around.

Old 08-25-2015, 09:01 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

I've seen men behave like men. I've seen the same men behave as complete unprofessional assholes. Caveat Emptor!
Old 08-26-2015, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkwdc View Post
I've seen men behave like men. I've seen the same men behave as complete unprofessional assholes. Caveat Emptor!
And how does this effect the bike quality and performance?
Old 08-26-2015, 07:41 AM

Not one bit but character matters.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:35 AM

People we all need to get over this "personalities" thing. It's just not fair to judge anyone based on one or two bad incidents. There isn't a one of us that hasn't acted like an a-hole or done something really out of character more than once.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasser View Post
People we all need to get over this "personalities" thing. It's just not fair to judge anyone based on one or two bad incidents. There isn't a one of us that hasn't acted like an a-hole or done something really out of character more than once.
I agree, I have been an A hole more than once... So I've been told.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:34 AM

Well I guess my background in customer service and quality assurance causes me to head another direction when I've been treated poorly.
I've had my Beta almost a year and had a couple issues that were promptly handled by my dealer (twowheels). Beta USA was quick to respond as well. And I didn't get berated by the distributor.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:23 PM

[QUOTE=Boom Boom;156761]Not going to disagree with you.

"What are the odds of even having a conversation with the importer of Yamaha, KTM, Beta"

Having a conversation with the Beta importer is a piece of cake. Probably not with Yamaha or Ktm though.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgasser300 View Post
I personally never had a bad experience from the previous importer. Matter of fact he went out of his way when he found out my 12' was one of the few that was strapped down incorrectly in the crate from Spain on the ship over. They were strapped down by the silencer and caused the frame to have a slight bend in it. Which tweeked the frame to one side by literally an inch from center when it was measured. He offered me a new frame or a check for the cost of the frame, I got to choose which one.

Maybe it was my approach to him not acting like a self righteous a-hole. Not saying any of you that had a bad experience acted that way. Just saying!

So, personally I wouldn't count Sherco out as a choice, but I'm not selling my Gasser anytime soon to be looking at any other bike anyways!!! People that own them seem to really love them. Never heard anything negative about em'.

In the past I have read some posts from guys that talk about how close of friends they are with the previous importer at the time and then come on here and slam the bikes, the parts supply, the dealers, the importer, the manufacturer, etc.....Talk about some two-faced S.O.B.'s. And I'm sure he read some of them to and got tired of it. Not mention having your importation ripped out from under you. I'd be a little sour!
Take it down a notch. No name calling is allowed here, etc. You refer to some as "self righteous a-holes" and others as "two faced S.O.B.s". This is out of character for this discussion forum. No mud slinging please.

Thanks,
jeff
Old 08-27-2015, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkwdc View Post
Just don't forget your chap stick there big boy. And yes, you'll be fine.
Zzzzzzz!

I don't see how hinting at mild enuendos about Clay on thread is helpful or on topic about the performance of a bike? So you guys had a problem with him, that doesn't reflect on the bikes or France for that matter.

I won't apoligize for what I wrote, but grown men should know better then to take every opportunity to voice there dissaproval of him. Let it go already. And if you related to my post that is on you!