Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 02-29-2020, 06:26 AM

Hello there, long time no see. Alot has happened over the years and sadly me completing the gas gas build is not 1 of them.
Luckily though my passion to get the bike done this years is back and in full swing. I dont know if I am carrying on with recording my progress on YouTube as it's hard when I dont know what I'm doing regarding the build of the bike.
I do know how ever I am in need of your guys help once again.
I need help with the wiring loom i have looked at diagrams and think I've figured them out but routing the cable through the bike is throwing me.
My question is.... Is there a particular route i need to follow when placing the wiring loom? Or is it where ever the loom will go without it getting in the way of moving and hot parts?
Good to be back at it
Jay

Old 02-29-2020, 03:24 PM

There would have been a factory wiring path for economy of materials, keeping the wires out of spinning things or hot things and service utility. Probably has tabs on the frame as a guide as well. Having said that, I dont know what the route is.

Good luck with it.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:40 AM

Thanks for the reply, yeah having a closer look the are tab like things on the frame so I'm just going to feed them through there and keep it out of the way.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:41 AM

Okay so I have replaced the shin brackets A and B in the rear break caliper plus new pin and pads but for some strange reason I can not get the wheel back on. It is like the spacers in the wheel dont allow for the caliper and wheel to fit between the swing arm. It used to fit as I took the wheel off to get to the rear break caliper. I'm so confused please help what am I missing? Is there an easier way?*