Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:42 AM

Default New Handguard recommendations??

I've bent and trashed my Cycra Pro Bend Handguards and I'm ready to get rid of them. Mostly didn't like the mounting system on my Pro-Taper bars. Brackets were dangerously close to the hydraulic line connections.

What are ya'll using out there? My buddies(YZ's) have them mounted to the triple clamp bolts. Is this an option on the GG's??

Cheers

Old 11-07-2007, 08:56 AM

I'm a big fan of Enduro Engineering right now but I'm mounted to the bars right now and would much rather be on the triples. Doesn't look like they offer a triple mount either. Good Luck.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:13 AM

Triple clamp mounts are the way to go. I run a BRP clamp and mounts. For the stock clamps you can run the Bike Bonz bar clamp with integrated handguard mounts.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

I just bought a set from Pro Moto Billet that return back to the top bar clamp and it also includes a mout for a steering dampner if you like. They work and fit great but they are a little $$.