Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Suspension

Enduro Suspension Tuning & maintenance of Enduro forks, shocks, etc

Old 08-02-2009, 05:10 PM

Well I set the race sag to 105 mm before we went to the track. At first the bike was truly horrible it just bounced around the whole time. After an our of experimenting I got a setup that was rideable.

Don't remember the clicker settings exactly but they would be somewhere around this range:

Fork: Compression: 24 clicks from full soft. (the right leg adjuster was jammed with mud so I could not adjust this any harder nor count the clicks the normal way)
Rebound: 14 clicks out.
Damper: Compression 18 clicks out.
Rebound: 21 clicks out.

This way the bike felt pretty good, only the forks bottomed out frequently. They did use all the stroke. Hard to tell if the rear end was bottoming out. Gotta try some stiffer springs, maybe a set of .44's. Do I need to buy a stiffer rear spring aswell if I get stiffer fork springs?

This was on a MX track, haven't trailridden these settings yet.