Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine - 2 stroke

Enduro Engine - 2 stroke Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:28 PM

Default 2012 xc 300

I'll be a new GG owner shortly (in the coming week). I picked up a 2012 XC 300 Racing from my local dealer. He is prepping it and I'm getting a ton of add-on's. I'll probably go in and take some photos of it news and in stock trim. This bike will be plated here in Colorado.

List of things I'm getting with it:
Hyde Racing Skid Plate
Cycra Proend Bar's
BRP Hand Guard Mounts
Bullet Proof Billet Radiator Guard
TUBliss Front & Rear
JD Jet Kit
GG Frame Protectors
Rekluse Clutch Cover
Service Manual
*He will install everything FREE

All for less then MSRP is all I will say.

So far this owner knows how to satisfy a customer and I'm sure he will be in business a LONG time.

Oh a little about me, I was riding 3-4 times a week....LOL Had a daughter now I am a stay at home father but I still ride 1-2 times on the weekends. I been on a 2001 Honda XR650R and although awesome that I do single track with it...it's time to move to a real bike made for that environment. I'll be keeping the XR650R for now as a long distance rider.

I'm also on the Board of Directors for Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders. We are the only AMA sanctioned Adventure Group in North America. We raise money to keep our trails open around here and we hold events yearly. So I hope some of you come out and ride. Next event is Kokopelli trail from Fruita, CO to Moab, UT.

You will be seeing more and more of me....

This is the stuff I was riding on a heavy bike...LOL
http://youtu.be/8WITOf_HMSM

www.rmariders.org