Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 01-22-2011, 04:10 PM
Site Sponsor

Default New GasGas Dealer

Good afternoon, ladies and gents! This is MotoAdventure GasGas Kawasaki in Loveland, Colorado. We took our first shipment on Christmas Eve of 2 XC250's! We immediately set up one, rejetted for altitude, fueled her up, and went riding! What a beauty! We are very excited to be part of the GasGas family. We are a very offroad oriented shop, and have been racing motocross for years, and even put on our own Enduro in Nebraska every few years! Its called the Harrisburg Enduro, but everyone calls it the Kimball Enduro. Kawasaki makes a great bike, but we havent had any two stroke trail bikes since the demise of the KDX in '06. We are back in the Enduro game, and excited to dilute the orange that seems to dominate the starting lineup of local events!
We have since received a 200 Six Days, and are looking forward to the 300's showing up early next month. If anyone wants to stop by the shop and say hello, and have a cup of hot coffee, we would love to have you!
The Crew at MotoAdventure
www.motoadventure.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg santa gasgas.jpg (95.0 KB, 18 views)

Old 01-22-2011, 05:31 PM

Welcome to the GasGas family. IMHO you now stock the best enduro bikes in the world and I hope it brings you many new customers.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:39 PM

Thumbs up

I will attest to the top notch service ,friendly staff and ability to get just about anything for your bike from Motoadventure. This is a shop for riders! I've purchased 4 bikes from them and am currently awaiting my Gas Gas XC300e. With each bike i've been extremely happy with the way i've been treated and the deal i've gotten. After buying the bikes i've continued to be happy with Motoadventures expertise and creativity in service, and helping to find aftermarket parts and riding gear. If you are looking for a Gas Gas or a Kawasaki this is the place to go!

"No one expects the spanish inquisition"
2011 GG xc300
GG TXT 321 trials
Guzzi V7
Old 01-22-2011, 06:40 PM

Good to hear from another new dealer. I was wondering if the Julesburg Grand Prix was still running? That was quite an event in '84( I know, that was a long time ago).
Old 01-22-2011, 11:12 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

I will be in the Gunnison/Crested Butte area this summer with my new 2011 EC300E. I looked and we might not be far from you.

Are you far from there?
Old 01-22-2011, 11:58 PM

Default Cool!

I can certainly see why a Kawi shop would want to pick up GG!
Seems like Kawi has completely abandoned off-road; My '06 KDX and '08 KLX are most certainly the last green bikes I'll be buying- too bad and very odd... but this isn't the place for that discussion!
I wish my local Kawi dealer would pick up GG!! Clay?
Old 01-23-2011, 12:02 AM

I was able to stop by Motoadventure for my first time today at around the same time they posted this message. I wanted to try and take a look at the new 2011's but they had already loaded them up to take to the Rocky Mountain Enduro Circuit (RMEC) Banquet tonight (Saturday night). I did not get to see them but I spent some time talking to the very nice folks and admiring their fantastic collection of old Vintage Kawasaki 250 MXers from the late 1960's up to 1985. They seem very happy to be a GasGas dealer. Just to add to what Mudwasp said I was able to find out this small Kawasaki dealer sponsored 2 countries for the 2010 Motocross Des Nations: Costa Rica and Iceland. They stepped up when another local shop went back on their word to supply bikes for a country. I believe this says a lot about the type of folks they are and it's nice to know they are now trying to battle the "orange" folks in the area (no matter how nice Roger is!).

Bobt250: Unfortunately Motoadventure is roughly 6 or more hours from Gunnison/CB but you will find a GG dealer in Gunnison. Gunnison Motorsports is owned and operated by former ISDE standout Fritz Kadlec. Fritz is a real good guy so stop by and see him when you are there. Send me a message and let me know where you are going as I know that area fairly well. I would be happy to show a fellow Pennsylvanian the awesome Colorado trail system (I moved here 16 years ago from southeastern PA).

Eric
2003 KX/KDX 220 hybrid
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000 Trail Edition
1974-86 Vintage Can Ams, SWMs, Puchs, etc.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:08 AM

Motoadventure: Any chance of putting a GG motor into the aluminum frame like your KDX? Everyone should take a look at their website and take a look at the KDX200 motor into KX450 frame conversion!

Eric
2003 KX/KDX 220 hybrid
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000 Trail Edition
1974-86 Vintage Can Ams, SWMs, Puchs, etc.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:12 AM

Coopernicus, The guys I am going with went there last year and had such a good time they are going back and I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Last year one of the guys bought a brand new Husaberg before the trip. He barely had ridden it around the yard once. After arriving in CO the bike quit running after about an hour. They took it to Fritz' shop and it was determined that a clip on some shaft driving the oil pump had fallen off or wasn't there....can't remember. The head was trash due to lack of oil.

Seeing this guys obvious misfortune of travelling all the way out there only to have his new bike break down Fritz lent him his personal bike to ride.

Yes he's a god guy and I remember him from his racing days.

I would love to take you up on your offer. We'll be out there July 29th thru August 5th.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:56 PM
Site Sponsor

Thanks for all the well wishes! Eric- as far as a GG into a KX frame conversion, we might have to look at that one a little closer- I dont want to say it is or isnt possible just yet. I will have to get back to you.

iajim- Julesburg GP ended around 91 or 92- It was a terrific event- if you liked water!

urnuts- all the Japanese have pretty much abandoned two stokes, with the exception of Yammer's YZ125. Hopefully a little pressure from the European brands will bring them back into the fray.

Thanks again!
MotoAdventure

Tags
colorado, denver, fort collins, greeley, loveland