Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Suspension

Enduro Suspension Tuning & maintenance of Enduro forks, shocks, etc

Old 07-26-2014, 10:01 AM

Default Springs/suspension advice?

Hi Again
thanks for the previous info , after speaking with nearest suspension guy who is supplying me with bits we have decided to drop a spring rate less (to the ones that match my 70kg naked weight).
Will i need to alter the pre load clips at all for the new fork springs and also what sort of changes shoild i be making to the clickers front and rear with dropping a spring weight?
I have a 2 day Enduro next weekend (of mixed terrain) lots of rooty and technical tests so any advice will be appreciated .
I can ride ok but my suspension know how is terrible !!!!!!!

Old 07-26-2014, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myboardsnotflat View Post
hi again
thanks for the previous info , after speaking with nearest suspension guy who is supplying me with bits we have decided to drop a spring rate less (to the ones that match my 70kg naked weight).
Will i need to alter the pre load clips at all for the new fork springs and also what sort of changes shoild i be making to the clickers front and rear with dropping a spring weight?
I have a 2 day enduro next weekend (of mixed terrain) lots of rooty and technical tests so any advice will be appreciated .
I can ride ok but my suspension know how is terrible !!!!!!!

bike is ec300r 2012