Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 03-17-2009, 03:09 AM

Default "saaad faaace"

taken the gg out a couple of times but ive been waiting to ride the(now) 100 dollar special (40 for bike 60 for new tire!)its in one of my pics
i store my tanks outside in a heated shed, and the rest of the bikes in my room(stupid insurance rules)
so 2 nites ago i brought in the tank for the interceptor, only to find 5(!!!) bubbles full of gas on the tank, and less than half full (stored full with stabil) my patch of one hole has held for months though.
then i wake up this morning to 5 inches of snow again!
goo...

FOR THE SECOND TIME 07 EC300 polisport headlight, acerbis taillight ltr pv cover and case saver,trailtech endurance,120z fww, g2 throttle,xr chain puck: