Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > United Kingdom

Old 09-17-2014, 12:39 PM

Default UK dealers , clements moto

thats over a month i've been waiting for parts for my bike now !

are clements moto always so slow in getting parts from spain ?

i think my gas gas is great but i'm really starting to think i should of bought something else .

i'm just waiting for a fly wheel & a bendix , surely the parts could of been in scotland within a week ?

i phoned clements moto today to ask what the fk is happening with my parts to get told we can't get border bikes on the phone & if you get andy get him to phone us ....

as far as i can see the dealer & the importer couldn't give a fk about after sales .

Old 09-17-2014, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart View Post
thats over a month i've been waiting for parts for my bike now !

are clements moto always so slow in getting parts from spain ?

i think my gas gas is great but i'm really starting to think i should of bought something else .

i'm just waiting for a fly wheel & a bendix , surely the parts could of been in scotland within a week ?

i phoned clements moto today to ask what the fk is happening with my parts to get told we can't get border bikes on the phone & if you get andy get him to phone us ....

as far as i can see the dealer & the importer couldn't give a fk about after sales .
I bet England is holding your parts until the vote is over, just to mess with you guys!!
Old 09-17-2014, 02:16 PM

lol , i can see a lot of people with big mortgages sleeping on there sofas so they can rent there bedroom out for extra cash
Old 09-17-2014, 03:26 PM

Motocrosscenter in Spain DO care and the parts are cheaper as well . Posting takes just over a week but if you just need one bolt , that bolt could bring the next sale back to them . Try their website , very helpfull .
Old 09-17-2014, 07:36 PM

I always use 'haven trial sport' if that helps for the future ..
2006 EC300 Enduro - Ignitech CDI - 38/NECW#2/165 FMF gnarly, FMF shorty, .50 front 5.7 rear

2016 RM-Z450
Old 09-18-2014, 10:11 AM

i bought my wheels from the motocross center in spain , ?550 cheaper than england .

i phoned clements moto again today , it turns out they've had the bits for my bike for a few weeks & wouldn't send them to the dealer as he wouldn't answer any emails from them . they said they were going to post the bits to the dealer today .

i got told today the bits aren't upgraded parts for the starter . it seems that when i was told theres a upgraded part months ago they were talking about the 2015 model .

it seems the starter will last for many years if you don't use your bike much ! wtf
Old 09-19-2014, 04:32 PM

the UK is crap for after market parts for gas gas, it ruins a good bike
ktm cater for all parts and there rubbish lol.
if Honda made a 2 stroke endure bike I would be buying one