Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-15-2011, 04:20 PM
hallam76 hallam76 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 18
Default 2012 Models

I know it's a bit early but is there news on we can expect on the 2012 models, if the changes aren't that much I think I will get a new 2011 300 now.


Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 03-15-2011, 05:17 PM
HuskyDude's Avatar
HuskyDude HuskyDude is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kamloops BC
Posts: 715
Default

Not to steer you away from a new ride be it a 2011 or 2012. But you still might get a smoke'n deal on a few 2010.

You should check out the 'New Bikes' forum
__________________
HuskyDude
10 EC300XC
08 TE510
07 TXT 280
77 TY175
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Clay's Avatar
Clay Clay is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallam76 View Post
I know it's a bit early but is there news on we can expect on the 2012 models, if the changes aren't that much I think I will get a new 2011 300 now.
Hallam,
We hope to have 2012s here in the US in August. We are are going to decrease the number of models and we hope to have about one per model per dealer in August/September.
One thing we can expect, unfortunately, is a price increase if the dollar doesn't get stronger. When we first priced the 2011s, the Euro cost $1.26, now it is close to $1.40.
Clay
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-16-2011, 11:51 AM
einsteingarage einsteingarage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Concord NH
Posts: 452
Default

I for one am willing to invade any country to keep the price of my GasGas down.

I am currently drafting a letter to Obama.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-16-2011, 12:23 PM
bukwheat's Avatar
bukwheat bukwheat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tightwoods, Alabama
Posts: 462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by einsteingarage View Post
I for one am willing to invade any country to keep the price of my GasGas down.

I am currently drafting a letter to Obama.
Well, thats just a waste of time, you know he won't do anything about it.....
__________________
Alan
14GasGas ec300r
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-16-2011, 12:52 PM
GMP's Avatar
GMP GMP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jefferson Twp., NJ
Posts: 7,597
Default

Alan,

You got that right, unless it was electric, with solar bodywork, and made by unionized labor who contributed to his campaign.

Hey, I'm still lookin' for an Obama chew toy that will stand up to a pitbull. I guess thats a waste of time too, even the Obama replicas are weak.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-16-2011, 02:09 PM
gas stroke gas stroke is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12
Default Cosumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMP View Post
Alan,

You got that right, unless it was electric, with solar bodywork, and made by unionized labor who contributed to his campaign.

Hey, I'm still lookin' for an Obama chew toy that will stand up to a pitbull. I guess thats a waste of time too, even the Obama replicas are weak.
Well, i guess that union money won't spend with the Gas Gas Importer's? Any way; mine won't. I'll spead it heavy with Husqvarna instead. You should as a moderator have more discipline with your bias. Do you Recken??
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-16-2011, 03:02 PM
GMP's Avatar
GMP GMP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jefferson Twp., NJ
Posts: 7,597
Default

What I recken is I can joke around with guys here I have known for years with more than 4 posts. As long as its kept PG rated, does not personally attack a member, and does not get out of hand, there is nothing wrong with some good witty banter. Seems to have worked OK so far, and keeps things lively.

Also, while most of my statement was indeed humor, the part that you obviously took offense to is indeed fact. Some of my best friends are union and if I can have both serious and humorus discussions with them, I will not be schooled by you.

As far as my discipline goes, if you feel it is inadequate, I suggest you start a poll. If it swings in your favor, I would be happy to quit and never be heard from again here. If not, well, enjoy Cafe Husky.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Krieg's Avatar
Krieg Krieg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Matthews, NC
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMP View Post
What I recken is I can joke around with guys here I have known for years with more than 4 posts. As long as its kept PG rated, does not personally attack a member, and does not get out of hand, there is nothing wrong with some good witty banter. Seems to have worked OK so far, and keeps things lively.

Also, while most of my statement was indeed humor, the part that you obviously took offense to is indeed fact. Some of my best friends are union and if I can have both serious and humorus discussions with them, I will not be schooled by you.

As far as my discipline goes, if you feel it is inadequate, I suggest you start a poll. If it swings in your favor, I would be happy to quit and never be heard from again here. If not, well, enjoy Cafe Husky.
Bravo GMP! Well said. Sounds like the flying saucer just arrived from the Planet of the Perpetually Offended. Maybe we can load the Prez and all his pals on this saucer and shoot every last one of them back to said planet where they can all be Politically Correct, spend each other's money like drunken fools, and hump trees forever!
__________________
'11 Husky CR150, '11 GasGas XC 300-E, '11 Kawasaki KX250F, '71 Hodaka ACE 100B+
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-16-2011, 03:44 PM
mtothef mtothef is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: santa cruz, ca
Posts: 33
Default politics and religion...

i try not to let them get in the way of my dirt biking.

i'm a hippie. i recycle. i work on the bicycle industry. i vote democrat. i go barefoot a lot. i would love to enjoy socialized education and medicine in this country in some form that isn't totally laughable. i don't believe in dying for any god. i think the constitution of this country is an awesome document that is continually misinterpreted by dipshits with agendas. i could say the same about the bible, i guess...

but i sure do love wheels and engines. must be a hypocrite.

anyway, i usually keep my mouth shut about anything but bikes and riding when in a dirt bike forum since the necks tend to run a bit red. most of the people i've met out in the dirt have been good folk and i've tipped back beer with plenty of them. but we don't talk politics or religion.

i stick to mine, they stick to theirs. usually works out pretty well.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Opinion of Changes to US GG line for 2012 Clay General Discussions & Announcements 210 12-14-2013 10:47 AM
2010 Models Numberboards dlf General Discussions & Announcements 1 03-06-2010 01:00 PM
Rekluse for 07 or 08 Models kim Enduro Engine - 2 stroke 2 02-18-2008 12:53 AM
Differences between DE and EC models ScottyR General Discussions & Announcements 38 02-13-2007 06:40 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - GasGasRider.org