Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Pictures & Videos

Old 11-23-2012, 01:21 PM

Default Oahu ride..01' 300ec gasgas

I have a couple of vids with my gasgas so I might as well share..
I'm in the middle of upgrading the bike a little here and there.. It was kind of ratty but ran real good when I bought it off craigslist..
I need to edit these vids..everything is raw and I'm kinda computer illiterate so it definitely needs some improvement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkytD3-O-Mk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2ms4DzG2w

Here's a couple of angles of my 300. I liked the bike but it felt a little small ergo wise. I gave the bike to my cousin and he passed away and I got the bike back . I've since moved the bars forward and got a taller seat along with some pegs that are bigger and set back a little. Just the bars moved forward makes such a big difference. I've got to do the linkage bearings and everything associated..swing arm bearings etc.. great bike .. I'm sure when it's done going through it will be much better. Thanks everyone! This is a nice site with a lot of great information that I can use. I appreciate the effort made to have a great gasgas site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOXgY-SHvcU

Last edited by hawaiidirtrider; 11-23-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Old 11-24-2012, 04:38 AM

what a diverse landscape, from sand to rocks to faster fire roads, that's so my style!
Old 11-25-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannesd View Post
what a diverse landscape, from sand to rocks to faster fire roads, that's so my style!
Well not much fire road anymore since the pineapple and sugar industry has gone away. There used to be some awesome groomed dirt roads to race through connecting to tight trails in the valleys..
Yea it's a lot smaller than it used to be but that's the story in a lot of places. It's more single track than anything else . Still there's more than enough to get my fix.