Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 10-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Riding area.....

Thank you everyone so far for the help....Turns out I'll be bringing a bike if we come. Is there any possibility of finding a small riding area nearby for Friday or Saturday? Would only need a couple of hours for just one rider?? Nothing fancy or super technical needed, just some quick saddle time...let me know either PM or on here, thanks again for the help.

Old 10-17-2007, 07:24 AM

There are plenty of accessible trails around the Perry Mtn race site. There is a MX track right down the road from the enduro pits and you should be able to ride your race bike down to it.

They have been holding races at Perry Mtn since the early 60's and there are thousands of trails around the place that would not be encroaching on the enduro trails.