Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 11-24-2016, 09:49 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Well Roostafish count your blessings because in the Northeast we have to protect our riding areas by not telling where we ride . If some of the helmetless idiots find out where we ride they bring there budies and then they bring lots of beer and girls without gear and ride up and down the street . Did I mention that the girls are on the back of these bikes without any gear . You get the picture and on top of that we have lots of hunters looking for there prize . Our hunting season starts Monday so 10 or so of us will be out sunday for a last fast trail ride .

Old 11-24-2016, 09:56 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default hunting season riding

I recieved notice that our group (SMDR) only rides Sundays 10a-3p at our spot near King George,VA. at this point...or some go to Budds Creek, or Wicomico Motorsports Park next door...
I've also heard the rumor multiple times, that a harescrambles loop is coming back to Budds...another safe place to ride in woods if it ever comes to fruition...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gasgasoffroadriders/
Old 11-25-2016, 05:56 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Part of the reason to get a trials bike they really are quiet and do not need a large area to have a great time on .It like ice tires extends and makes riding time alot more interesting .