Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust)

Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust) 4 stroke engine, EFI, and exhaust discussion

Old 04-04-2017, 05:58 AM

Would it be possible somehow to read out TPS set value from MAP or EEPROM? (At what voltage is TPS in it's normal position 6,37(6,5) degrees)
Is the TPS value stored in EEPROM?
Just wondering, because i have heard that some years (mainly 2005), will have little bit different TPS set value than the +290mV as per one manual from this forum. So if someone would need to reset their TPS they could use the "correct" value....

Old 04-11-2017, 11:09 AM

Got today new MAP file from 2006 FSE450, if anyone interested then i added it to the "collection" in the Drive: LINK
After quick compare, 2006 is different from 2005 and 2007.
If anyone has 2001-2003 FSE files then let me know
EDIT: Added MAP file for pre 2006 machines with 2006 values (fse450_2005(2006 values))

Last edited by Tafka; 10-21-2021 at 12:25 AM.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalAl View Post
Hi everyone. Contacted developer and he changed bootloader to fit my ecu, as apparently they were different from fse400 map. Now everything works. Putting back all bike today and everything should be fine. Thanks a lot MercyFlush!!!
Hi,

Is it possible you could upload the bootloader or describe what you did to get the Piaggio ECU to work.... ?
Old 09-10-2017, 03:10 AM

Hello everyone, I am Ronny from Germany and experiment a while with my GG450 FSE.
After I had extreme starting difficulties both with cold as well as with warm engine, and also the adjust with the Guzzi Diag CO2 level brought only little improvement, I have further searched with me it is the Lichtmaschinenregler I have him repeatedly checked the diodes in both directions measured everything in order nevertheless the component generates an error and sets the system voltage up to 16 partial 17 Volt thereby the electronics goes in the emergency run and generates of course errors. Cold start was quite bad Warmstart went quite but not really, surely jumping after I have the regulator subtracted, runs the machine flawlessly I think the error is intended to apply to some other vehicles, as said regulator is absolutely in order I ordered a new regulator and will post my experience with a new regulator here otherwise thanks for your hints and really useful tips.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:36 PM

Default Warm starting issues

Hi,

I have problems starting my gasgas 450 fse warm. Its 2003 with 2006 ecu, fuel tank, throttle body and wiring harness.
I have no problems starting it cold.
With diagnostic cable i see two throttle values:
1. throttle 6.37
and
2. throttle real 12.51

Do i need adjust tps sensor or throttle stop bolt?
Maybe someone has experience with this?
Old 02-04-2019, 12:55 PM

Someone knows what the error means COIL LEFT ?
Old 02-06-2019, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplesda View Post
Someone knows what the error means COIL LEFT ?
Maybe this error is related more to the bikes that have more than one coil. And such error shows malfunction of your bike's coil. If the error persists, you should try changing coils. Best case scenario is to borrow one.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:56 AM

Default iaw15p versions

hi.can yomeone explain me what is the difference between the e-g and m versions of the iaw15p? which one is the latest?also are there any hardware differences?
thanks
Old 04-13-2019, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogersmith View Post
hi.can yomeone explain me what is the difference between the e-g and m versions of the iaw15p? which one is the latest?also are there any hardware differences?
thanks
........?
Old 05-24-2020, 05:20 AM

Default Where and how to connect the cable for guzzidiag

Nice a very late reply on this thread.

Having seen all the posts and replies on the Guzzidiag / ECU tuning/ TPS reset questions, allmost everything is clear.
the only thing is, Where do I hook the cable up on the bike? Is there an interface, or do I have to tap off somewhere?
PLease help, as my FSE 450 2005 sometimes dies when hot and I hve no clue how to diagnose this at the moment

Edit:
found the connector, I can hook it up. whoohoo.
Now the known issue of "file does not fit your ECU"

Will contact the master

Last edited by okay_GG; 06-08-2020 at 10:39 AM. Reason: looked better

Tags
ecu, fse, iaw15p, obd, tune