Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-09-2013, 02:38 AM
Administrator

Angry Site Moderation and issues...

One of the threads here got a bit out of control - some lines were crossed - violation of the user agreement.

I would ask that users be respectful of a moderators time and effort - in the extremely rare case that they ask someone to take a step back, their direction should be followed.

And it goes without saying that everyone should be respectful of each other.

I have moved the thread over into a private area so that the moderators can look it over and see if it can be "cleaned up" or simply "total it out" and delete it permanently.

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 03-09-2013, 10:28 AM

thankyou. it was disgraceful
Old 03-09-2013, 11:15 AM

Guess I missed the thread, but thanks for keeping things civil.

Old 03-09-2013, 12:24 PM

I think you did what you had to do Jeff. It shouldn't have turned it what it did as I was looking forward to the news. Thanks for cleaning up the mess.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Been there and had to deal with that...it wasn't me was it? Now that I am old I never remember what I did...what are we talking about...

Thanks for keeping the ship upright!
Rob
Breaking more things by 8:00AM than most people break all day.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:55 PM

Thank You! I was going to chime in on the subject but I also didn't want to poor more fuel on the fire. I have a very good friend who is a Yamaha/ Kawasaki dealer. He used to sell Polaris 4 wheelers until a dispute with the Polaris rep over how many he was required to sell. The point being, when hear all the details that the buying public doesn't, then you understand why unusual events occur as they do. No Polaris ATV's at a dealer or no GasGas bikes in CA. there's got to be a valid reason. I'm learning more and more about the complexities of off road sales/marketing and I think Clay has handled things very well(including the complaints). On the point of keeping everthing legal and above board, many of us here remember (Don?) Knight, the importer for GasGas in the early 2000's- '02? I do recall he was convicted in legal proceedings for some of his business deals- Not the sale of GG bikes! I'm sure most of us would not want to do business with unscrupulous people and we don't want any questions about the integrity of the GasGas line. OK, I'm done with my "speech", Thanks, Jim.