Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Default Where to buy consumables?

I have a local shop to buy plugs, brake pads, general consumables and etc. I have enough big Five dealers around to satisfy the weird "crossover" bits need on the rare occasion that something goes haywire (rad cap, for example). I am also known locally as a cheap bastard, but I try and support my local businesses (smaller the better) and have no problem spending money on quality parts and service.

That being said, I typically piece together chain and sprockets off of ebay for my other bikes, unless I need a cheap chain and then I just go to my local "general-bike-stuff-not-a-dealership" shop. Well, here I am needing a chain and sprocket set as well as a set of brake rotors for my 2002 300, and I know that I can piece it together off of ebay but I want to support a company that supports: 1) the GG community (be it web, local, etc) and 2) this website that we all use to its fullest (and sometimes beyond) extent. Knowing that we don't have a "Sponsor" section, who should I reach out to with regard to my "off-brand" specific needs? Sprockets, rotors, graphics, plastics, etc, possibly to cover brake pads and other bits and bobs.

Conversely, do we want to ask to set up a "sponsor" section? Something simple where companies post up deals and inventory, nothing too extremely fancy or over-done (like some other brand specific sites).

Old 03-05-2013, 10:20 AM

Check us out www.epic-parts.com or give us a call 1855-300-EPIC