Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Intake/Carburetion - 2 stroke

Enduro Intake/Carburetion - 2 stroke Jetting, Reeds, Air Filters, etc.

Old 03-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

FWIW, International shipping via UPS is very simple, especially to the UK.

Old 03-11-2007, 12:39 AM
Site Sponsor

Yea, "eff".... very simple, All you need to do is fill out all the customs import forms in triplicate and enter a value.

Then the receiver can pay an import duty and tax plus an brokerage fee from UPS.

The receiver in that country (UK, Canada, Newzeland, Africa and Australia, even Mexico).

As a business I can not cheat customs (PERIOD)

If any one is interested in having any of my mods done and does not mind time delays and paying for your product all over again in taxes and duties, plus the extra expense of shipping cost...., maybe there is a shipping alturntive to you.

As "eff" stated there is no problems in shipping international ???, maybe he can be a broker in shipping. You could send him the payment and then he could forward me the the money in US Funds. Then I could send him the product or mod and he would then send you the finished product.
What do you think "eff" ????

But more seriously any one that wants my work or product out side of the USA, and tax, duties and additional shipping charges are not an issue... it can be done.

Thank you,
Ron
Old 03-11-2007, 06:49 AM

Quote:
But more seriously any one that wants my work or product out side of the USA, and tax, duties and additional shipping charges are not an issue... it can be done.
That was my point.

Shipping internationally via UPS is very simple (my company does it all the time). Anyone that does purchase product from overseas is aware that extra taxes/duties and charges will apply. I did not say that there wasn't going to be a higher cost, nor did I suggest that anyone was going to cheat customs.

I am sorry you read my post to suggest something that I did not intend say.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Site Sponsor

eff,

Sorry I ruffled your feathers (that was not my intent)...., all I was trying to do was explain why I do not ship out side of the USA.

If you or others would like some of my work and live out side the US, just let me know and I can give you the additional shipping charges for sending out side of the USA. Then all you would need to do is send me an international bank check or money order in US Funds along with the work to be dine.

Ron
Old 03-11-2007, 09:09 PM

Ron,

Likewise, I didn't mean to ruffle yours either.

Thanks for supporting the site and the quality work others here have been posting about.

Ed.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Site Sponsor

Are you going to send me your head for the mod ?

Thank you,
Ron
Old 03-12-2007, 07:43 AM

Not this season, but I had it in the back of my head on the "wish list."