Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Other Bikes... > All Other Bikes...

All Other Bikes... KTM, Husky, VOR, Husaberg & Hondayamazuki...

Old 06-26-2013, 12:57 PM

I know that on the first couple of rides the Husky 310 could not be kickstarted either. Now, its just get it at TDC, back the starter all the way up, one full and smooth kick and its running. This is after a hot pop and die stall from me trying to climb a rock hill at too low RPM. If you stay calm its no problem.

Its easy setting a bike up for harescrambles. Even here, the courses are not very technical and any MX bike will generally work fine with minimal mods. Its the enduros and the hard core trail riding we do thats tough on some bikes. Guys on the same basically stock MX bikes (especially 450s) hate life riding on my local trails, I know I've seen the torture. I think a Rekluse would be a must. Thats why the GGs were so good as they worked well at everything. In a way its a tough act to follow. That new Yamaha is interesting because of its clean profile, AND if you read the specs, a full inch lower in seat height. That is a big plus to me, as it is for the Beta and Sherco as well. I'm in no hurry, let someone else be the early adopter, been there done that.