Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 02-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Spectro Oils, supporting our sponsors

spectro oils.jpg

As we progress this season with trying to have more of a GasGas presence within our budget. It is crucial that we partner up with others in the industry to help promote each other and bring more awareness. We are reaching out to aftermarket companies that we have had great experiences with and believe in their product!

Spectro Oils is one of those great companies! Spectro is going on 50 years in the industry, they know their product and best of all they know your needs in power sports lubricants.

In 2006 we took care of the factory effort at the world rounds in New York and Canada. Spectro oils was very kind to offer support to the factory racers while here and donated all the lubricants needed for our effort. In between rounds of New York and Canada, the factory mechanics tore down all 3 bikes for inspection. The first was the clutches, after 2 brutal days of racing, the techs couldn't believe how good quality the oil was yet and that the fibers didn't need replacing at all! Next was the cylinders and again upon inspection were surprised at the lack of carbon build up, yet had a nice lubrication to the crank area. Needless to say, the factory lead mechanic stole a few bottles to take back to Spain for further review! That's how good Spectro oils are!

So as you see us bring on more sponsors and partnerships, we ask that you try their products at least once. Ask your local dealer to get the product in if they don't carry it. Please help us support those companies that are trying to support as well if you can at all. www.spectro-oils.com

If you have any questions about the product or want to find dealers, just go to their website. I believe they will have a person that can respond to your questions on this talk forum as well!

Old 02-13-2015, 09:46 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

I just picked up the chain lube and 2 stroke oil at Mattos I will let you know what I think as soon as it warms up . 2 degrees tonight plus the wind