Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:09 PM

Default motorcycle superstore

I was hoping people would share this. I have had good experiences with Motorcycle Superstore. I have just had a bad one. I was placing an online order and noticed the size of the item was not listed at the checkout/confirmation step. Thought that was odd so I cleared all items from my list and started over, I could see the size of one item but still could not see the size for the other. I figured I was okay since this was the second go around and place the order. My bad, I did not look at the confirmation e-mail that was sent. The size was wrong. I was sent the smallest size instead of the largest. After a painfully long and patronizing on-line chat with customer service I was told they would waive the shipping fee, we'll see if that happens. I am sharing this because I feel that others may have had the same problem. The order was placed 10-16-12.

Update, resolved to my satisfaction. Probably will not do business with them again however.

Last edited by schlitzy; 11-02-2012 at 11:44 AM.

Old 10-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Bad would be if you didn't get a refund, this is more in the "stuff happens" area
Breaking more things by 8:00AM than most people break all day.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Good luck. I've had great experiences with them, but never had any issues either.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:28 PM

I agree, I would call it stuff happens if they follow through with the credit. I don't have time to explain what a d-bag the customer service rep was. Basically I had to threaten a charge back before they agreed to pay for the shipping.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:08 PM

Bummer to hear that. I hope it was just the one guy that you dealt with.
I have had nothing but great experiences with them. And Rocky Mt. ATV. I always go to those two first.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:05 PM

To make a specific point:

Rocky Mt. had a commercial on the Monster Energy Cup last night that touted their no questions asked, free return shipping for anything that didn't fit.

When ordering online, that kind of assurance is worth a lot. I live in the middle of nowhere and I'm forced to shop for 99% of my gear online.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:58 PM

I have heard a lot of good things about rocky mountain. I just had never had a reason to go elsewhere. Bike Bandit and MS have always been great to me. Guess I'll just start doing business with RM and keep BB as my second choice.