Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Electrical & Wiring

Enduro Electrical & Wiring Lighting, Ignition, Wiring, Plugs, etc.

Old 12-29-2010, 06:00 AM

bloody lights are dead now :@ no power going to either light. Took the stator cover off, all looks to be well, no sign of any burning. Although there was oil in the cover, should there be oil inside there? my mate seems to think not.
After the wire's come out of the stator where do they go next? I have two wires they go pretty much straight into the loom, i can't work out where they go to though as the colour must change somewhere.
Could do with some ideas on where to test for continuity for the lights?

Old 12-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Bronze Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woll View Post
bloody lights are dead now :@ no power going to either light. Took the stator cover off, all looks to be well, no sign of any burning. Although there was oil in the cover, should there be oil inside there? my mate seems to think not.
After the wire's come out of the stator where do they go next? I have two wires they go pretty much straight into the loom, i can't work out where they go to though as the colour must change somewhere.
Could do with some ideas on where to test for continuity for the lights?
Woll,
Pm sent .
Also the wires in my 07 do change inside the loom as more wires join them.
The voltage regulator is VR in the diagram and has a yellow running to it with a black wire earthed to the frame.
Have a read of the pm and good luck.
Cheers Mark