Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-02-2015, 02:48 PM

Default NOOB, 1st ride on GasGas 300XC

Got to ride my GasGas 300XC yesterday. Bought it at Bill's Motorcycles. What a great crew and dealership, can't say enough about them! Rode , with Scratch 250, Jon and Val. Just came off a Honda CRF450X. Bike didn't take to long to get used to. Minor adjustments here and their. Some rebound adjustments and forgot about suspension. It works real well. Rode about 40 miles. Some of it tight and twisty, some fast open stuff and some really ugly stuff. Bike doesn't care, it just goes where you point it. The only limiting factor is the nut behind the wheel, not the bike. Took a while to get used to coming off a 450x, it seems to do everything better and easier. GREAT BIKE, will be back out this coming weekend for more roosting. Will be raising and moving handlebars up and forward, getting taller seat. I'm 6'2" and have both feet flat on the ground. Out side of a heavier rear spring the bike needs nothing. Am really happy with this bike. Awesome machine. Forest