Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 09-08-2012, 07:18 PM

Default Shout out to Greg @ G&G motorsports

I recently purchased a used `11 200 SD from him and apparently his son ran some races on it as a demo.. We decided to have it shipped via Air Group.. Up to us in "S Eastern Virginia" ..
1.Greg handled all of it and the crate up on the bike . with out any complaint at all .
2.One if the front wheel spacers was lost during the shipping process =(. However I called him and he arranged for Go Fasters to mail one directly to me free of charge..
3. it arrived on time as he promised..
4. I finished assembling the bike and proceeded to crank it up.. I will have to admit the motor was tight and over all am shock at the general condition a used race bike was in even if it was a demo ..

Greg is one class act as far as I am concerned . If you are considering now or in the future to purchase a new or used bike form him I would have no reservations about recommending you do so from him ..
thanks to both Greg's for being forthcoming and honest I appreciate it from over 1700 miles away ..

BTW you made a fifteen year old rising racer very VERY happy too.. He will put this machine to very good use .. ( and I'll get to keep it in good shape )

]| DUAL SPORT ARMORY Suspension
]| Hampton Roads HVAC.com Contracting

"You mean I have to put oil on the gas too?"
" Where is Kutcher ?"

Old 09-09-2012, 12:18 PM

It's nice to hear stories like that. I think you'll find most all Gas Gas dealers in the states are that way. And good luck to your son.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:22 PM

I bought my 2011 300 from Greg as well. He is one of the nicest people that you will ever meet!

"If you stop eating donuts you will live 3 years longer. It's just 3 more years that you want a donut."
―Comedian Lewis Black

"I think best when I have a wrench in my hands." Soichiro Honda

"Dreams are messages from the deep."
-Unknown Sardaukar