Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 12-16-2009, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
Debi, I welcome everyone. Females do not phase me! I know quite a few women that can give me a run for my money.
Would you be up for a ride before this Gas Gas meet n greet with my wife and I ?
It would help me gage your ability so I could set up the Gas Gas ride accordingly. I know everyone else that has responded is not a new trail rider.

I just had the top end on my 300 done also, not even broke in yet, just heat cycled it a few times. This weekend it will be done.

Roscoe
Coolies ......and sure....I need to get my bike back together and get it all good to go and I will be able to try and get together with you and your wife .

I do ride my DRZ400SM a lot more than my Gasser....so I need to get used to the bike too

Here is what we do with our SM's besides twisty's
http://www.vimeo.com/6790809

Old 12-17-2009, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
So weekend of Feb 6/7 is off and we should probably all rule out weekend of 13/14 for Valentines. That leaves the last 2 weekends left in February. Preference?
Were you planing on coming down for the day or the weekend?
Roscoe
Thanks for the heads up on Reiter. I'm looking forward to discovering another area on the race weekend.

My wife has our family booked for a trip to Disneyland starting on Feb. 24th and into March.. that leaves the weekend of Feb 20/21. I'd rather come down for just the day, but a good 8h day!

Ride to work: Pedal bike or 1986 Suzuki GS400S
Ride for fun: 2007 GasGas EC300
www.FVDRA.com
http://www.bluemountainmotorcycleclub.com
www.TeamCoastalCycling.com
Old 12-17-2009, 12:20 PM

I might be in, and will be bringing my girlfriend (she's a on KTM250XC-W right now) if I go. Gotta see on the bike situation since I'm rebuilding the engine on my 07 then will hopefully have it sold and haven't found a bike for next year yet. Let me know what dates you decide on for the ride.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi View Post
Coolies ......and sure....I need to get my bike back together and get it all good to go and I will be able to try and get together with you and your wife .

I do ride my DRZ400SM a lot more than my Gasser....so I need to get used to the bike too

Here is what we do with our SM's besides twisty's
http://www.vimeo.com/6790809
Hi Debi. Let me know when you get your bike back in running order.

PM me and we'll hook up for a ride at Tahuya. My wife is excited to meet and go riding with another female rider when I mentioned it last night.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 12-17-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdFrog View Post
Thanks for the heads up on Reiter. I'm looking forward to discovering another area on the race weekend.

My wife has our family booked for a trip to Disneyland starting on Feb. 24th and into March.. that leaves the weekend of Feb 20/21. I'd rather come down for just the day, but a good 8h day!
No worries, just thought I'd ask your plans as I wasn't sure. It will be an early get up for you.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 12-17-2009, 05:40 PM

Alright! I Knew we could limit this down to 1 weekend. It's looking like the weekend of February 20/21

Now, I still want to limit it down even further. What do you all prefer Saturday or Sunday for the day?

I don't care either is good for me.

Roscoe

Old 12-17-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyManiac View Post
I might be in, and will be bringing my girlfriend (she's a on KTM250XC-W right now) if I go. Gotta see on the bike situation since I'm rebuilding the engine on my 07 then will hopefully have it sold and haven't found a bike for next year yet. Let me know what dates you decide on for the ride.
Hey Steve, I decided to keep my 08 another year. Working on a date, stay tuned.

Hope you both can make it.

Roscoe

Old 12-17-2009, 07:39 PM

Im easy; either day
Old 12-18-2009, 04:58 AM

For me a Saturday would work best so I can recoupe on Sunday But I can do Sunday as well
Old 12-20-2009, 09:49 AM

Looks like since no one else has a preference on which weekend day.

The Washington Gas Gas meet N greet ride 3 hosted by yours truly, will be on Saturday February 20, 2010.

I also want to invite those who don't currently ride Gas Gas bikes but are forum members and frequent this site. There are a handful of guys that don't own a Gas Gas but contribute to this forum, you know who you are. Guys like tm_enduro come to mind.

As we get closer I would like a heads up by those that plan on coming out.
I will post directions, times, and breakfast meeting location soon.

I look forward to this date.

Roscoe