Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:35 PM

Thumbs up Gas Gas .org Stickers

Is There any left for people to buy to support Steve OUR GG Rider, they look great on your Bike, So Suport Him by Buying a couple of sets Now, before it's too late to help Steve. Gasit16

Old 11-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Administrator

Good news and bad news. The good news is that we sold all the stickers and along with donations raised well over our goal of $500.00 - I think around $700, but I need to total it all up. I can have another run done - but not before steve leaves for the ISDE.

I already sent Steve a check for $500.00 and will drop another check in the mail tomorrow for the remainder (probably another $200.00). You guys really came through when he needed help...

I have been talking to graphic MX about doing another run of fender stickers. I wanted to support marsden as he is a vendor here and takes the time to make up gasgas specific shroud and fender graphic sets.

jeff

p.s. Sorry for not communicating on this issue a little more. Things have been busy for me at work and my daughter has been having alot of difficulty getting adjusted to her first year at "middle school" - I have been spending alot of time tutoring her at night and making sure she gets all her homework done...
Old 11-01-2007, 11:41 AM

Hey guys,
Thought I'd drop you guys a quick note before I head off to Chile (I'm driving to Calgary on Saturday, fly out Sunday). Words can't express my gratitude to all of you. For complete strangers to step up and help a guy out is amazing. I hope I do you all proud down in Chile, and I'll be sure to post a complete ride report along with pictures once I get home near the end of November. Thanks again,

Steve
Old 11-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Administrator

Hey Steve,
Be sure that your #1 priority is to have fun, #2 priority is to ride smooth. fun + smooth = fast without thinkin' about it without crashing!

I think we should all express our thanks to the vendors that stepped up and supplied parts for steve.

One in particular comes to mind - I called Dave at Hyde Racing and he sent along a plate/guard at his cost. Nice guy who supports the sport - please take this into consideration when considering where to get your skid plates, etc. (besides the fact that it is a "killer product").

I am sure steve has similar stories to tell about other vendors - it is nice to meet people who believe in "spreading good karma"....

jeff
Old 11-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Steve,

Good luck!
Old 11-01-2007, 09:27 PM

Thanks again guys.

If you guys are looking for products, please give the companies listed in my signature a call. All of these guys make great products and give back to the sport. I can't believe how much they've helped me out.

I just got my Rad guards from Force Accessories today...these things are awesome! They are the best rad guards I've seen as they offer puncture AND impact protection. Solid bracing combined with a laser cut aluminum grill to prevent rocks and sticks from poking a care make this guards head and shoulders better than anything else on the market. Plus they look cool!
Old 11-04-2007, 02:34 AM

well mate, i hope you enjoy every moment because it sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime.

and if you win something, well thats an added bonus.

good luck

'03 GasGas EC200 My bike
'89 Yamaha TT250 R.I.P - Lost in the Black Saturday Fires
Old 11-05-2007, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyManiac View Post
Thanks again guys.

If you guys are looking for products, please give the companies listed in my signature a call. All of these guys make great products and give back to the sport. I can't believe how much they've helped me out.

I just got my Rad guards from Force Accessories today...these things are awesome! They are the best rad guards I've seen as they offer puncture AND impact protection. Solid bracing combined with a laser cut aluminum grill to prevent rocks and sticks from poking a care make this guards head and shoulders better than anything else on the market. Plus they look cool!
Thanks for the link Speedy! I just ordered mine. I smashed my radiator last weekend at the HS I attempted.