Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 02-03-2014, 11:48 PM

I had an Omega, it rubbed a raw spot in my neck by the end of an enduro. I even raced with duct tape on my neck one time, it was great until I had to pull off the tape then I had another raw spot, lol.

Been racing with a Leatt (Fly)for 2 years now, crashed plenty with it and it does its job. I think it is vital to have a CP that is designed for the Leatt, it distributes impact forces more evenly across the shoulders and doesn't move around.

I do notice it when standing in the attack position looking forward, you can only look up so much until the back of the helmet touches the brace. Could be my helmet design though...

Old 02-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Default Neck Brace

I have a Leatt. Wide open riding where I can stand up, I never notice it. Slow going, sitdown riding and it locks up against my helmet. Safe to say I have a love-hate relationship going on