Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Used Bikes

Used Bikes Used Bikes For Sale - No Part Outs

Old 05-09-2023, 06:07 PM

Default 2011 ec250

Selling my 2011 GasGas EC250. I absolutely love this bike, but I've moved up to a newer 300, and probably won't ride this one much anymore.

These bikes are extremely well built, very tough and reliable. Lots of torque and easy to ride. 2010 and 2011 were the 'unicorn' years with the older / smaller frame, AND electric start. The electric start was modified with the Honda parts years ago when I bought it. Has worked flawlessly since.

The bike has a massive list of nice add-ons, along with tons of spare parts, listed below.

While the bike is certainly in good condition, it's definitely not 'mint'. You won't have to look too hard to see some of its battle scars, but it's been well taken care of. Total hours is unknown, but it was in immaculate shape when I bought it in 2017 (literally didn't have scratches on the engine case or under the frame), and I've put about 250 hours on it since then.

Current top end has 112 hours on it, but still runs great with plenty of compression. Piston looks great through the exhaust port. Based on my previous experience with the bike, I wouldn't hesitate to run it for at least another 75 hours.

This bike is 100% ready to ride. Fresh air filter, oil, like-new front & rear tires, and plenty of life left in other wear items (chain, sprockets, brakes, etc.). Needs nothing at all except an owner to ride it and love it as much as I have.

$3400, or best offer.

Located in Raleigh, NC, but I travel around a decent bit and could possible help out on meeting/delivery. Seeing that it's a bit of a 'unique' bike, I'd much rather sell it to an enthusiast on here than a rando on FB marketplace, so please let me know if interested.

Mods:

Flexx Bars
Cycra Pro Bend handguards
BPD radiator guards
BPD rear disk guard
Ricochet skid plate
P3 carbon pipe guard
RB Designs head mod
RB Designs carb mod
Standard mousse bib, front and rear
Enduro Engineering valved forks
FMF TurbineCore 2 silencer
Guts Racing Gripper seat cover

Extras:

OEM seat
Large gas tank (unknown brand)
45mm Marzocchi forks (stock)
FMF Q-Stealth silencer (factory silencer)
Front number plate kit (without headlight)
Several front & rear sprockets
E-start flywheel (discontinued part)
Shifter lever
Extra air filters

Old 06-12-2023, 12:30 PM

1 month bump.

Still have the bike. A couple of folks have expressed a little interest in it, but nothing serious so far.

Let me know if interested! I'd much rather sell at a discount to a GG enthusiast than at full price to a random kid on Facebook that'll likely destroy it in quick order.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:25 PM

Man, if I had the spare cash I would be working a deal with you! Do you ever get out West?
'11 EC250R
'98 KDX220
Old 06-13-2023, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS109 View Post
Man, if I had the spare cash I would be working a deal with you! Do you ever get out West?
Planning a dirt bike trip to Colorado in August actually.... We try to come out to ride at least every other year, and last came in 2021.

I've considered keeping the bike and storing it somewhere around Denver (cheap storage unit) to keep from making the cross-country road trip in the future (direct flights from Raleigh to Denver are only ~3.5 hours and fairly cheap). Cost wise, I think it'd work out to a wash (storage unit + plane ticket + truck rental, vs. fuel + wear/tear on my truck + an extra 3 days of my time). But logistically, that'd be a pain with renting a truck, loading the bike, not having tools / spare parts, transporting gear, etc. And to be honest, I really like my new bike a lot better.

Funny enough, I bought this bike from a guy in Illinois that I believe knew you, or at least online. I think his name was Sam. Your signature reminded me, because I remember that he was really into KDXs, and I think he mentioned that you had helped him with info on both GGs and KDXs.
Old 06-13-2023, 06:01 PM

Ha! The internet does make it a small world!

If you ever get to Southern AZ let me know and I'll show you around. Down here is a great place to escape the freezing cold winter weather and get some good riding in.

That said, if you haven't sold it by then, I might be able to meet up with you and grab that bike from you.
'11 EC250R
'98 KDX220