Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust)

Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust) 4 stroke engine, EFI, and exhaust discussion

Old 03-14-2008, 05:44 AM

I replaced the clutch plates ( I needed circlip pliers to take off the circlip in the centre of the clutch spring housing cover thingy) and WOW what a difference! No nursing the clutch anymore just drop it and keep that front wheel sailing! Whew, what a relief.

Old 03-14-2008, 11:07 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

You shouldnt have needed to remove the clip. That part would have stayed with the pressure plate. glad your going again.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:14 AM

I have an '02/'03 FSE450, I guess one of the first 450's out there that has the FSE400 graphics, and the clutch has been slippin. I just don't know what crossover parts, if any, I can use to fix my problem. I'm in NY and there are no GASGAS dealers any where. I'd like to replace the plates, so wondering what brand you used? I haven't bled the lines yet, like suggested, but will try that soon. Thanks in advance - Rob.