Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2010, 08:36 PM

Talking Trials training

After watching a YouTube video of an endurocross event from Las Vegas it was obvious to me that any serious enduro rider should spend some time on a trials bike. The top 3 finishers had extensive trials backgrounds and it showed in their smooth style. I'm new to woods riding and immediately I realized that drag racing from corner to corner wasn't going to get it done. It's all about being smooth and keeping your momentum.

I'm thinking that Gas Gas is in the perfect position to take advantage when the average Joe realizes that adding a trials bike could be the best choice for getting to that next skill level.

Once I get a couple of woods bikes set up for me and my son a trials bike is next on the list.

Maybe I'm preaching to the convinced here on the Gas Gas forum but sometimes I guess I like to talk because I like hearing it again.