Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Used Bikes

Used Bikes Used Bikes For Sale - No Part Outs

Old 10-19-2015, 08:05 AM

Default 2003 Gas Gas 450 FSE For Sale Street Legal Ohio-Sold

I have a 2003 Gas Gas 450 FSe for sale. $2300 I paid more and have put money and shipping in it to make it a fun, reliable machine.

The video is cut from a two hour ride.GasGas 450 FSE RT 2003.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWqPhYKyXKM

It runs fantastic and starts every time! The bike only has about 700 miles on it, I am the 3rd owner. The bike is mostly stock. It has a new battery (Evo2 Plus) so it cranks hard and starts every time. I have been riding it at Wayne National Forest and never had a problem. Ohlins shock, Marzocchi forks, hydraulic clutch. It is fully ready to tackle any trail, ride, dual sport or enduro you decide. The oil have been changed every other ride.

I replaced the stock short kickstarter with a longer YZ model, relocated the kickstand spring (so it doesn't close until I want it to) and replaced the taillight/inner fender/turnsignals with LEDs in the back. All the plastic is in good shape and the bike needs nothing. It has a clear Ohio street title. I have replaced the drain plug and re-installed the E-Line Skid Plate.

I had to replace the rectifier when I got it, and since then it has been one of the best off road bikes I have owned.

I have also stock piled parts for the bike. I have a complete clutch kit, spare injectors for the fuel injection, fuel pump, new electric starter, stock kicker, stock inner fender/taillight/signals, service manual, gaskets, oil filter, etc. I also have a new, uninstalled rear tire. The rear tire is fine for dry weather (both tires are original), and the front doesn't show any wear.

I don't ride it on the street except to connect trails.

Last edited by Sfdemo; 12-01-2015 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Sold