Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2009, 12:03 AM

Talking GG needs help in Tennessee

Gas Gas has 5 listed dealers in Tennessee but two are trials dealers and the 3 others do not promote the brand at all. There may not be an 08 or 09 bike on the showroom floor anywhere in the state. Something needs to be done. I want to help but I'm not sure how to go about it. I, like most of you, rely on dedicated dealers like GoFasters, Smackover Motrorsports, and Road Track & Trail to handle my GG needs over the phone. Two of the those three dealers are no longer in business and they are sadly missed so what can we do to encourage new dealers to take on and promote the brand closer to home?
Here's my idea - We brainstorm ways to get more people interested in these bikes. I'll start the process - one idea that I like is billboards. I would be willing to put up a couple of small billboards if I could get the pictures donated. Anyone own any property along interstate 40?