Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Used Bikes

Used Bikes Used Bikes For Sale - No Part Outs

Old 07-08-2013, 10:46 AM

Default 2012 Gas Gas 300 Super clean bought new this year app 12-15 hours!!

Price is FIRM FIRM FIRM at $5,000 Pics soon, but no disapointments. Great bike no problems but switched back to a small bore. Has Minnesota title and license plate!! 13 updates to include radiator shrouds, seat mod, 50 tooth sprocket and longer o-ring chain, plastic frame guards, also from when new had the stock junk tires replaced with pirellies, and a Magura fat bar installed, also has a pipe guard as well. Probably the CLEANEST LOW HOUR 12 AROUND !! Just had filter serviced and transmission fluid changed. Great bike handles and feels MUCH better then the 2011 and prior models. No time to check internet serious buyers, call me direct at 218-252-4828 I for some reason just feel better on a smallbore. Engine on this thing is awesome, stock suspension very good, ergo's super sweet. I am 5 foot 7 and this bike fits me well. No reason to buy a new bike when you can get a like new bike for over $3,000 less. NON ESTART model. (My god a 10 year old could start this thing!) I did not want the extra 10 pounds!! Bought new from Hall's. Drank beer friday and saturday, no sleep and 12 hour days and no time to ride entered senior A on sunday and placed 2nd! And 27th overall out of 120 guys. Not bad for not caring and shows what a great bike!! Photos when I have time or can text them, but please call as I do not have internet at this time. Just finishing my wife and my new new house!
PICS WILL BE ADDED TONIGHT> Someone will get a sweet deal on a low low hour bike with a title and license plate!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0063[1].jpg (128.6 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0051[1].jpg (126.3 KB, 98 views)

Last edited by fletchman45; 07-14-2013 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Adding Pictures!

Old 07-20-2013, 12:34 PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD. THANKS GAS GAS. NOTHING BAD TO SAY. I am just quite a bit faster on a Italian Husky smallbore!!! Great bike. No real complaints besides being a bit porky for my wimpy self!!! Would reccomend and felt ALOT better then the old dated platform at least to me!! Was EAY to sell and someone got a great deal. Sold for ASKING price.