Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Thumbs up Sponsor Announcement: Triple Threat Motorsports

This website is made possible by contributions from gasgas dealers & vendors. Please join me in welcoming Triple Threat Motorsports to the list of gasgas dealers supporting this site. Triple Threat Motorsports is a recent addition to the gasgas dealer network and is owned by Jacob Whittington.

Jacob is “living his dream” and is in the process of building a new shop in Willow Springs, Missouri.. The shop is scheduled for completion in early May 2007, Triple Threat Motorsports will provide Husaberg, GasGas, Kymco, Iron Mountain Motorsports and Husqvarna Outdoor Products along with a variety of aftermarket products and services. Until his shop opens, please contact him directly via the information supplied on his website.

The GasGas Rider’s Club is a non-profit entity and belongs to the entire gasgas community. This community includes riders, dealers and vendors. Costs for this site are supported by contributions from both vendors and dealers. Please join me in thanking Triple Threat Motorsports for their support of this site and welcoming them to both the GasGas Dealer Network and the GasGas Rider’s Club.

Jeff
Webmaster
GasGas Riders Club

Old 03-10-2007, 11:47 AM

Welcome Jacob. Thanks for the support.
I wish you success in your endeavor. It seems to me that the variety you plan to offer will provide you with consistent buisiness.

Best wishes,
Brian C.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

I couldn't say it better than Brian.

Thanks for your support and welcome to the site.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:50 PM

Thumbs up

Welcome Jacob to our site. Thankyou for interest and support of the GG line. Great bikes. Hope U will also take an interest in the FSE's. Wonderful bikes and very little support.
'01 XR440
'09 FZ1
Old 03-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Site Sponsor

yeah I am a four stroke fan myself i dont plan to order one right away, but will have one sometime this year. I am a atv rider and plan order 3 gas gas wild 450s one for my brother and one for other race team member and one for me I will be working on getting some 4+1 wheels for the front to make it 46" and some wheels to get it narrow in the rear for xc racing. Also will be adding ohlins damper and some form of aftermarket exhaust. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me I am under construction concrete will be poured soon. Then it will be all gasser from here on out!

2003 Atk 450 Xc Quad
Ported,Stroked, and ready for action, Ohlins suspenders, protected by Prm, TTM, Hiper Technology, Cycra, Streamline, Kenda Usa, Regina Chains, Amsoil, Motortabs, Rb Components, Pro Taper, Ac racing, Dirt works Motorsports.