Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Reviews

Enduro Product Reviews Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Old 11-05-2014, 07:57 PM

I would sure buy some clothing and stickers to support this forum, too...

Also, seems stewartstuff.net website has now been taken down?

Any other place to get GG shwagg?

Old 11-05-2014, 08:42 PM

WARNING INFO OVERLOAD TO FOLLOW lol

I would still love to make all this gear but I have not been contacted by anyone as far as getting gear made. The best way to do this is to get someone to spearhead the whole operation and place one large order after everything is figured out (sizes, styles, designs, etc). This will be the most cost efficient way.

Basically, you need to get sort of a committee together and will agree on whats wanted and how the designs should be (We can post digital images on the site and have a vote on designs and what gear is wanted) I will then send off an "order sheet'. We do this for most colleges and high schools looking to make "spirit packs" or do a fundraiser. Ultimately what it is, is a handout with lets say a sweatshirt, t-shirt, hat, and shorts that shows the design and how everything will be printed along with the price. This will obviously have to be decided and approved upon before it can be sent out. Each person will then fill out the order forum with what all they want and send their money to a designated organizer. When we receive the order we print everything up and send the entire order to the person who organized the "promotion". Then that person will make sure everyone gets what they ordered. I would be more than happy to work with whoever organizes this and set the prices on the order sheet however the organizer sees fit, this allows that person to cover their costs (if they have any).

One caveat is that I can't get into shipping a ton of orders individually. Our company is too busy to do this and would cost a TON. We have tried in the past and it almost always isn't worth it or lines get crossed. This isn't to say I can't ship multiple "large orders" if there are multiple organizers from different locations. This will obviously need to be discussed as well.

Like I said before I will have to have permission from Gasgas to use their logo and to make the gear. If its possible I would even like to speak to whoever is in charge of Gasgas's gear sales. I believe we could really get some awesome stuff started and on the level of other major manufactures. I too would would absolutely love some gas gas gear.

Sorry to be long winded but ill summarize with this:

- The larger the order the cheaper it becomes, I have to ship it as an entirety or "multiple" entireties to save shipping and labor costs on my end. Other than that the specifics on everything else are easy. We have a full time graphic designer and assuming we can get the article of clothing we can do anything you want.

Thanks, Ryan
Old 11-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Administrator

I will take this up with you off-line.

We previously did make up some fender stickers as a fund raiser for one rider.

To use the gasgas name or logo on gear - you would need permission from gasgas corporate... Otherwise you are using their name/logo without their permission. Breaking the law and taking money out of their pocket...

We did previously make up some fender stickers and all of the profits were used to help a gasgas rider (and member here) with his expenses to attend the International Six Day Enduro.

To be honest - this wasn't a great experience for me.... A couple of checks bounced... And folks would only "donate" if they got something in return (when I made a request to the membership to help this guy out..). Didn't make me happy...

Thanks,
Jeff
Old 11-06-2014, 09:29 AM

Understood, Like I said I absolutely have to have gas gas's permission in writing satisfying any legal issues on my end. Feel free to contact me however you like.

Thanks
Old 01-29-2015, 06:20 AM

Has anyone followed up with Gasser Riders Club gear. Would not mind some stuff myself.

Look at what all the H.O.G. gear has done for the brand.
Marketing/sales - Marketing/sales -Marketing/sales...................................
Old 01-31-2015, 11:41 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default count me in for shirts,stickers,etc. too pleeze

Jeff, please keep us informed on this ...
My checks don't bounce either
Also folks, check the euro sites... there are a few clothing items available over yonder...
I just recieved 2 sets of Polisport plastic,and graphics for late model Gassers from greenlandmx.com ;ordered Fri.pm , recieved Thurs.pm from Spain ! $125. shipping , but that is still impressive...imho

edit : shipping was $165.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gasgasoffroadriders/

Last edited by compmoto; 02-01-2015 at 10:54 AM.
Old 02-02-2015, 04:30 PM

If you looking for GG shirts, give these guys a look!

Scroll down just past the trials bikes.

http://www.lewisportusa.com/index.htm
AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals
Old 02-09-2015, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
If you looking for GG shirts, give these guys a look!

Scroll down just past the trials bikes.

http://www.lewisportusa.com/index.htm
FYI -- Sent Lewisport an email on February 2nd asking how to purchase 2 x t-shirts... no response.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

I missed this whole thread previously. I'd be interested if you could make it happen. Unfortunately, it will mean workload on someone. Be it a mod, or Jeff (webmaster). I think the logical way forward would be to place a fixed order, pay for it up front, and then sell them as a membership package (payment only by paypal). I don't know, but I get the feeling Jeffs a busy man, and might not have the time on his hands to make it all happen. I know I don't..

Rzide? Any chance you could contact Jeff and make up 3 x templates to narrow down?

The other option is that people make their payment up front by a certain cut off date. At that point shirts are produced, and someone takes on the task of handling postage - again, tedious and hard to factor in varying postage costs.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:50 AM

Sir Edmund Hillary riding a Gas Gas.