Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2013, 05:52 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nambo-trev View Post
I've never felt the need to go this route. I have never gotten a pinch flat running 8lbs in the rear. I think a lot depends on tire and how heavy the bead is like on trelleborg or mitas. I'm sure some will say terrain but I run all kinds of terrain Including heavy sharp rock sections. Each to there own I guess but I wouldn't spend the money from my experience
I'm with you on this Trev. Always just run pressures relevant to the terrain. I personally think there is more to it as well like suspension setup and line selection. Either that or I'm just too slow and dont hit things hard enough.. but in saying that I always have markings on the rim from where the rubber has been pushed up on hard hits. I've also hit things hard enough to flat spot the rear rim.