Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:48 PM

Post Gofasters.com Proper addition

Well i am sure all of you that are viewing this know of my clouded rants and bashings of Gofasters.com. I would like to take this time to say my words now that my head is clear of all the mess that is teenage life.

Befor i did my rebuild of my gasgas EC250 i had a few things on the go. I had been doing bad in my Grade 10 year in school. Math especialy (did not pass) and some other small things. At this same time i was working at a crapy job (washing trucks), not having any free time to do anything. Not ridding, having a broken mountain bike need parts money. I also had a project IT465 that never made it together, and a IT175 that was not running. I was emotionaly drained to say the least.

You put all that together and you get a semi-depresed 16 year old kid who is very irrtiable and not super stable at the moment. The only thing keeping me together was the fact that some day my bike would be fixed and i could go ridding.

As you know i rodered some parts, and some of them were back ordered and me being you and eagger my deffintion of *BACKOREDER* was a little different than what it should have been. I figured it was just a shortage at the warehouse and there was another order coming from the manufacure. My Father explained to me it was that and then the fact the Manufacture could also be out of them and need to make more new ones to fill the order. I now see that it would take a while for somehting like this to be finished.

I had also recived some *WRONG* parts. In hast of finishing my rebuild i just assumed that they were all for *MY* bike. Some were actually for a EC200. Now i am not sure weather i had ordered from the EC200 but i am %90 sure i did not. This is fine thoe because it could have been late at night and i could have made this mistake. So now i have a few EC200 parts that i dont need. But they are opened, so i can understand not wanting to take them back. Thats cool by me. Now i know for the future to check all the part#s befor i go and open them up. Its a life lesson and i thank you for it.

I now also understand that you are a small company. I just assumed that a Importer for a country had to be big. But your not. You are people that actualy ride their bikes, and know things about them. It dose not help when I go and post very bitter things about your company and the fact Gasgas has not been around the US or Canada very long.

So, i took my bike for its first ride 2 days ago now. It took till then to clear my head of all these bitter and self pitty remarks. I now remebered why i bought a Gasgas in the first place. To be different and have a different bunch of people to relate to.

As far as where i stand now i dont care about the parts. For all the trouble i caused you as a company i dont even expect you to be resonable with me. I know i wouldent have put up with this crap. I am just happy to be ridding again.

So, i am very sorry. Sorry to the company, sorry to the employes, sorry to the Webmaster, sorry to the moderators, and sorry to the rest of you.

I only hope you can understand even a proportion of what i was thinking when this was happening.

Also, when i stated a deleted account, your site must have been down at the time because i just ogged on to my account.

P.S. I now have no job, no projects on the go, passing all my classes with a *B* average, jobless, and ridding with just enough monry to pay for gas. Life is sweet. I am stress free and happy. Just loving life. Living day to day. Hope after all this is done we can do buisness in the future.

I would also like to thank my Father for helping me sort out the problems. I would also like to thank the Webmaster for making a great place of information on a great company.

THANKS!!!

P.S.S. Sorry for spelling errors in advance.

Lifes journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting holy cow what a ride !!!!