Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Reviews

Enduro Product Reviews Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for all the replies. I'll definitely be posting up a ride report, but I'm expecting it will likely be at least a week or more before I take it in the dirt.

The whole purchase was very spontanious/implusive, and I'm interested to see how well I gel with this bike. It was a run out deal (last one in Aus) and I got it for the right price with the 2014 stock just arriving (300R+E-start only).

The 2010 has had many hours racked up and most used developing or improving what was already a great machine out of the crate. I'm excited to see how the 48mm Marzocchis stack up against the TTX cartridges. The 888 shock will likely require some internal changes. I know my old 888 doesnt compare to my TTX stock for stock, and since revalving the TTX its easily the best I've ridden. That will keep me busy!

I'll also have everything from the old bike here so I'll likely end up transferring some parts back and forwards to evaluate whats suspension/engine and whats chasis. Factory race team time.