Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 09-06-2009, 08:04 PM

Default Single track trails in Sedona/Prescott/Flag area?

My name is Drew Goldsmith and I live in the central Colorado mtns. My wife son and I are planning a fall trip to warmer climes and to visit friends and family. The unfortunate part is no one trail rides so I am looking for a guide or guidance. I enjoy tight woods trail riding but I know things are a bit different down in the desert. Single track of any variety would be great. Our trip is planned for early November but the exact dates are not set as of yet. I would be willing to pay someone if necessary but more importantly I don't want to get skunked finding the goods. Riding while on vacation is simply too important. I am sure you feel the same.
I can offer any takers the reverse service for any one interested in riding Colorado. We live in Breckenridge Co and have great trails right out our door. The season is late may through mid October and bring your jets. Elevation is 9600 feet and up from my house. I do own an Arizona Gazetteer map and am fair at following directions. Any help would be appreciated.
Drew Goldsmith 970 390 4477

Old 09-07-2009, 08:56 AM

Here's a couple ideas

http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/sho...hlight=arizona