Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:54 AM

Default Looking for graphics for 07

Trying mostly to find side plate/airbox cover graphics. Anywhere you can get stock ones or similiar looking aftermarket onces. Didnt see anything on gofasters. Most places I look only sell shroud graphics, or whole kits that are not similiar to stock and not my style. I really like the kit in the link bellow. would order this whole kit if it was availiable. only wish the yellow was white. Any help appreciated.

http://www.gasgasrider.org/gallery//...php?photo=1314

Old 01-14-2011, 08:00 AM

Graphics for GG's are hard to come by unfortunately. I just ordered a set from Cemoto and was very disappointed with the way they "stuck" to the plastic and overall quality.

MX graphics makes some but there is limited design and color. They do stick well though.

PG will make about any design you want and you'd probably be better off with them. I've read a lot of good reports on their graphics.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:37 AM

Can you even buy stock graphics? Im no graphic design major. Not sure I wanna risk designing my own. Do they already have templates?
Old 01-14-2011, 11:48 AM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukwheat View Post
Graphics for GG's are hard to come by unfortunately. I just ordered a set from Cemoto and was very disappointed with the way they "stuck" to the plastic and overall quality.
i had a set from cemoto also. they sucked. live and learn.

Stainless Cycle - Motorcycle Bolt Kits
www.stainlesscycle.com
Old 01-14-2011, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDBiker220 View Post
Can you even buy stock graphics? Im no graphic design major. Not sure I wanna risk designing my own. Do they already have templates?
Yes you can get OEM graphics. I got mine from GoFasters. A complete set cost $160 or $180 I think (I don't remember exactly). Anyway the quality is top notch and price was cheaper than anywhere else.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:02 PM
Bronze Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukwheat View Post

MX graphics makes some but there is limited design and color. They do stick well though.

PG will make about any design you want and you'd probably be better off with them. I've read a lot of good reports on their graphics.
I have had PG make graphics for my bikes in the past and was very happy with them. If you do decide to try them I definitely recommend the textured shroud graphics. They made a big difference hanging on to the bike with my knees.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:56 AM

Default Looking for graphics for 07

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDBiker220 View Post
Trying mostly to find side plate/airbox cover graphics. Anywhere you can get stock ones or similiar looking aftermarket onces. Didnt see anything on gofasters. Most places I look only sell shroud graphics, or whole kits that are not similiar to stock and not my style. I really like the kit in the link bellow. would order this whole kit if it was availiable. only wish the yellow was white. Any help appreciated.

http://www.gasgasrider.org/gallery//...php?photo=1314
try here:
http://2tracing.it/ricambi-gas-gas/plastiche/
http://www.motocrosscenter.com/ecomm...th=667_670_540

bye