Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Ride Reports

Ride Reports Tell us all the gorey details!

Old 10-03-2011, 05:18 PM

Default indiana national enduro

Rode my 11 300 e-start at the national enduro saturday and i couldnt be happier. I rode rmz450s set up for woods before and the gasgas was just way way easier to go fast on smoothly. Ive rode the bike three times now, one test ride, one hr long gran prix, hare scramble and the enduro and it the tight stuff its awesome. Im not a big hare scrambles fan anymore but it did well there also. Tied for my best all time openB finish with a 2nd, awesome trail but a little slick. Used 2nd and third gear down low and alot of momentum to keep wheel spin down and traction going. Couldnt have done it as well w the 450. Open corn fields where a blast with the 6th gear. The trail was consistantly keep tight so the speeds didnt get too high until a field section. Overall one of the best enduros ive rode to date. Beat the past two years there in my opinion. For anybody thats on the fence about these bikes try one, they just do too many things right. I weight 260 so bigger guys dont think they wont work for u either.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:11 PM

I rode open B too! And I definitely agree with you, it was a really fun race, although I didn't spend nearly enough time re-jetting for low altitude and ended up fighting with it the whole race.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:25 PM

I rode Sunday with club members to pull down some arrows. The dirt was magical.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:54 PM

Rode "lead" for my son (on his ec250) as this was his first real enduro,until gas when I realized he was spent and had flatted the rear. After gas I took off solo and had an absolute blast on my 300! Great trail and even greater conditions at the back of the pack. I was hootin and hollering all by myself as once again I was just flatout enjoying that 300 motor=it's almost perfect,the only thing in my opinion that would make it perfect is a auto clutch. But on the other hand when I could almost stay in 3rd the whole time (without abusing the clutch)who needs a rekluse? All in all my most fun ride of this (horrible for me) year!!
Did I mention I love this motor
SWEET!
Moto Farm motor and suspension service 309 310 2540 leave a message
www.halls-cycles.com