Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Central United States

Central United States Between the Rocky Mountains and Mississippi River

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2012, 07:03 PM

Default Brock Creek, North Central Ar.

I'm headed to Brock Creek Arkansas, near Morrilton tonite to camp and ride for 2 days. If someone shows up to ride I'll do that. If not, I'll work on trails for 2 days. Went last weekend, opening weekend of modern gun deer season, saw almost no hunters. There has been a terrible drought this year and it's still dry. V ery little water in the creeks, so the hunters are going elsewhere. The deer population is low and deer are small and diseased this year in that area.

Anyway, BC is very hard singletrack, big tough hills. But we have the trails mostly trimmed and in great shape. A guide is not necessary but very helpful. I won't have any cell reception, so you can't call. If you want to try it out sometime let me know here. I also post on the orange koolaid site in region 1, look for Brock Creek.

Jeff.