Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 02-14-2014, 06:53 PM

Default I can't say enough good things about County Cycle

Thanks Paul!
This guy is one of the nicest fellow riders/shop owners around. He had an add for "pay it forward" kids and adult riding gear. Since I'm involved with a off-road club teaching under privileged kids and young adults the joy of our sport, I wrote him about the gear. I can't say enough about him, but what a great guy... He sent several sets used gear that the kids will love this spring. And they will be a little safer. I thank you and the kids thank you.
I wish I lived closer to his shop because I have seen some pics of their awesome "woods weapon" bikes they build. All I can say is man they look SWEET!!!! If I ever wear-out my EC300 I will be giving this shop a call to set me up! Check them out Countycycleatv.com

Old 02-17-2014, 08:19 PM

Smile Pay it Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmith View Post
Thanks Paul!
This guy is one of the nicest fellow riders/shop owners around. He had an add for "pay it forward" kids and adult riding gear. Since I'm involved with a off-road club teaching under privileged kids and young adults the joy of our sport, I wrote him about the gear. I can't say enough about him, but what a great guy... He sent several sets used gear that the kids will love this spring. And they will be a little safer. I thank you and the kids thank you.
I wish I lived closer to his shop because I have seen some pics of their awesome "woods weapon" bikes they build. All I can say is man they look SWEET!!!! If I ever wear-out my EC300 I will be giving this shop a call to set me up! Check them out Countycycleatv.com
Well, Thanks for the Nice comments.Hope the kids and the some of the adult rider's get to use the gear and it helps them with protection. We have done the pAY IT FORWARD Gear Giveaway the last three years now on KTM Talk so I thought I would offer it on G G R C this time around. And Thank you Troy for offering your help to these kids and Young Adults!