Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 01-31-2010, 01:23 PM

Default 2009 NETRA awards banquet

I want to thank Mark from Gofasters.com for coming out to the 2009 NETRA awards banquet, and prsenting me with my 2010 Ec 250 as well as other championship awards. Mark and Dale went above and beyond anything I would have ever expected and I can not thank them enough. I also need to Thank Ron from Dirt World Cycle, and Brian from LDA racing for also stepping up and matching GG's deal. Its times like this that really make you realize why being a member of the GG family is somthing to be proud of. Thanks to the whole GG community.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

Jim.
Good luck with your 2010 season.

How 'bout some pics from the banquet?

Girard
Old 01-31-2010, 02:05 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

I wish I knew that was Mark. I walked right by him and saw the GoFasters shirt. I would have liked to say hello.

Jim you should post a photo of your bike. It was pure eye candy and the best looking in the place.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
It was pure eye candy and the best looking in the place
agreed eff!!!!!

Old 01-31-2010, 07:13 PM

I snuck away from my daddy duties and hit the show for about an hour. Jims 2010 bike was sick for sure. So was the white/black Six Day bike I had never seen in person. Gasser display was very nice, really sorry I missed Mark B. as well. I looked around to say hello but had to scoot out of there and back to the kids.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Site Sponsor

Default a blast

What can i say about the quick one day trip to the NETRA awards banquet in Mass??? Unreal, great time and the hospitality was better than I ever imagined! Ron at Dirtworld and the gang had a very nice display in tight corners and I must say the bike looked AWESOME! STS did a fantastic job with the graphics while Jim and Red put special touches on the bike that had even the biggest pumpkin lovers drooling! It was great walking through and hearing people talk about that GasGas!

Jim has a great following of fans and believers in the area and it was fun to be a part of. The Senecal family and all that helped including Brian from LDS and Ron from Dirtworld were and are very proud of the accomplishments made! And as one disgruntled AA rider found out Saturday night, Jim is only 28!

Congrats again Jim and thanks to the "new englanders" for their generous hospitality.