Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Intake/Carburetion - 2 stroke

Enduro Intake/Carburetion - 2 stroke Jetting, Reeds, Air Filters, etc.

Old 10-21-2015, 11:20 PM

do we know what #12.s bike is and what year it is and how many hours there is on it? i think i read everything posted and i did not catch or pickup on any of these points. and as the gasgas engine and carb ages, jetting can now go way off from what most will say is optimum jetting on a comparable new bike of the same displacement

Old 10-22-2015, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CACTUSREID View Post
do we know what #12.s bike is and what year it is and how many hours there is on it? i think i read everything posted and i did not catch or pickup on any of these points. and as the gasgas engine and carb ages, jetting can now go way off from what most will say is optimum jetting on a comparable new bike of the same displacement
99' EC 200
PWK 38 Carb, looks to be of the same age as bike. Carbon fiber dual reeds.
Hours, not sure I just got it. It has over 100psi in the cyclinder, so a little light but not horrible. Top end will be coming soon along with bottom inspection.