Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 08-04-2017, 07:55 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadfield4wd View Post
For factory support it would be tough to justify. Even though Noah K I guess is running it. I'd personally be more likely to pay to watch endurocross ir gatd enduro vs a gncc race. But i've been watcjong EWC the past 2 years and love that. Too bad there isn't a US race. But I doubt anybody but me would be there.

Moto, don't know how a ream would work and I couldn't do it this year because its my anniversary. But next year if I plan and we do some riding together I could be interested.

I was talking with Chris Birch about why there are not major international races in the States. He said for him it is because his health insurance as a racer covers him for the entire world except for the United States. Something about a litigious society preventing the insurance company from covering him. I assume it is the same for most racers.

The trials guys probably had to get separate health insurance to ride in Arizona.