Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Suspension

Enduro Suspension Tuning & maintenance of Enduro forks, shocks, etc

Old 01-18-2015, 09:21 AM

Default number of clicks and which one

Got 09 ec250 sixdays. Been looking at the manual and it seems wrong to every other bike i have had. ie The Manual states that the high speed compression on the shock is the inner most slot and has 18 clicks and the outer slot is low speed compression with11 clicks, All other shocks I have had with duel compression damping as always been inner for the low speed and outer for the high speed and my shock as 13 clicks on inner and 21 clicks on the outer. in also says rebound on the shock 18 clicks mine as 31 clicks.
The forks have 20 clicks on top ( rebound ) and 20 clicks on bottom (compression ) the manual only says that there are 18 clicks of rebound and says 12 clicks out is standard and to adjust compression turn the knob with you fingers at the top of the fork leg. Im obviously missing something as the six day model got different suspension.
I was going to set things back to stock as the previous owner had fiddled

Old 01-18-2015, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

Don't trust everything you read in the manual. Quite a bit was lost in translation, but also various models to different places were fitted with varying combinations of suspension.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakobi View Post
Don't trust everything you read in the manual. Quite a bit was lost in translation, but also various models to different places were fitted with varying combinations of suspension.
looks that way. Ill go with what I know and set everything to mid clicks and work from there.