Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 09-08-2014, 08:53 PM

Knudsen, how was HayDays? This was the 1st time in several years I didn't go. Too many things all happening on the same weekend so it became a "stay home and keep the wife happy" day. I always enjoy the swap meet and sometimes I'll get a chance to speak w/a company rep about off-road riding in general. Last year it was $20 just to park, but I was pulling a trailer so they tried to charge me $40!!! Just to park my van and trailer! Another good reason to ride in the woods.

Old 09-09-2014, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iajim View Post
Knudsen, how was HayDays? This was the 1st time in several years I didn't go. Too many things all happening on the same weekend so it became a "stay home and keep the wife happy" day. I always enjoy the swap meet and sometimes I'll get a chance to speak w/a company rep about off-road riding in general. Last year it was $20 just to park, but I was pulling a trailer so they tried to charge me $40!!! Just to park my van and trailer! Another good reason to ride in the woods.
Haydays went a lot better than that first year at the new location. At 7am we parked at a farm s.e. side for 10$, the free lot from a few years ago was a bean field now. There was hardly a line at that time at the ticket booth. The swap was huge as always. We walked non stop till about 2:30 and made it thru it. I came home with some extra parts for my mid 90's Dodge diesel trucks center caps, 2 Infinity radios, NOS mud flaps, cold fronts and a free Polaris Scrambler complete air box. I didn't find any dirt bike stuff or sled stuff I had to have. BTW the Douglas swap is on the 21st. It was a fun time but I missed riding at Theilman though
16' Specialized Fatboy trail
02' ZRX 1200r R.I.P.
72' Olds 500ci, Batten Heads, Street/Drag car, former CarCraft magazine centerfold (has-been)
15' TW200