Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 08-15-2015, 03:02 PM

Default Plastic kit Factory replica 2013

Where to find?

Motocrosscenter offers Factory replica kit but it is not original.
Ebay shows enough plastic, but only one color. Or not the oem colors i'm searching for

Old 08-15-2015, 09:27 PM

What bike are you putting it on? If a 2006 or older you will need a subframe. I don't know if the 07-11 bikes have the need for the new subframe. Your best bet is motocrosscenter. I was very impressed with their speed. It showed up in Colorado in 4 or 5 days!

You will need to save the airboot that goes to the rear of the carb. This was the hardest part so far and now my airboot hits the top of my Ohlins where it mounts to the frame. I also had to ratchet strap the subframe to the swingarm to get one of the holes to line up. The rear fender has a very slight tweak to it, but nothing too unsightly.

Basically, just fork over the cash and get the real deal from motocrosscenter, otherwise you'll have a pile of plastic from eBay that doesn't fit the bike because you're missing key components. If your bike is a 2012 or newer motocrosscenter still has the best deal on a lot of parts even after figuring shipping clear from Spain.

Last edited by GGRider01; 08-16-2015 at 02:38 AM.
Old 09-27-2015, 02:27 AM

The decals from my new bike were terrible adhered.
They fit right but came loose while looking at it.

Now purchased from motocrosscenter a extra complete body kit with graphics. Out of the box these decals are also terrible adhered and headlight + fork protector decals are not adhered.

Bloody shame from Gasgas!
With some extra cuttinglines and a airheater i have finished it properly. But Gasgas can improve this quality