Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Reviews

Enduro Product Reviews Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Old 05-23-2009, 01:09 PM

Default C cycle suspension service

For those of you who dont know me I am Jim Senecal gasgas usa support rider. Ive been riding gg now for 4 years and racing hare scrambles in New England for 15 years, the last 8 in the AA class. I just recently hooked up with Bill from C cycle to get to work on my 09. Any of you out there that have an 09 know that the forks are incredibly stiff. I sent it off to Bill. This was his first experience with a Sachs fork so he was interested to get it open and see what was inside. In about 3 days I had my suspension back and was ready to bolt it on. I was extreamly happy with the results. The bike is now really plush, and unbelievably stable at high speed as wells rocks. I've used alot of suspension companies including all the big ones, and this stuff is by far the best I've ridden on. The tech support Bill can give you with any questions or problems is great. When you have a question you deal directly with Bill, which is great because he is the one who engineers your valving as well as does all the work so he knows exactly whats in there and how it works. The best part is you get it all at a great price. (not sure exactly but in the neiborhood of $350 plus parts) If your interested give Bill a Call @(860)2671710

Old 05-23-2009, 08:22 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Hi Jim. I spoke with you at the NETRA Banquet and Bill as well. Between talking to the two of you, I decided I will take my suspension to Bill to have it lowered. I was going to do it this winter, but the economy took a dive and so did my paycheck.

As soon as things start to turn around I'm going to drop off my stuff and have Bill do it up! That is also a perk for me...no shipping.